Hualien County Stone Sculptural Museum is located inside Hualien Cultural Park, near mountains and beside the ocean, and with expansive views. The park has a spacious recreational grassy area, a library, a performance hall, a cultural relic hall as well as various green parks, bicycle trails, tourist hotels and restaurants serving fine food on its periphery. It is a great place to enjoy Hualien’s leisurely pace of life.
The stone sculpture museum is close to the city center; everything needed for living is within easy reach and public transport is convenient. Why not take a short Hualien cultural trip and soak up the beauty of art on Taiwan’s Pacific east coast at your leisure.
- Open Time：
- From Tuesday to Sunday:AM9:00~PM5:00
- Mondays, exhibition transition, spring vacation, Dragon Boat Festival and Moon Festival
- Ticket Price：
Regular NTD$20 General visitors Discount NTD$10 1.military,police servants, students(ID required)
2.group of 20 or more
Free(ID required) NTD$0 1. Residents of Hualien County
2. Volunteer worker
3. People with disability
4. Children under school age and elders aged 65 or above
- Exhibition Information
- The museum regularly holds exhibitions of the works of famous Taiwanese and overseas authors; usually each has an exhibition period of three months.
- The Multi-functional Exhibition Room
- Please contact the museum one week advance.
- Group guide arrangement(group of 20 or more)
- Please contact us 3 days advance for guide arrangement.
- Query Service
Add：No.6, Wenfu Rd., Hualien City, Hualien County 970, Taiwan (R.O.C.)